My fault not to have cautioned you about it because at the back of my mind, I knew the chances of it happening were higher than average.
You're gonna get bucket loads from a few people I think.
Just lil updates (yes I know I'm supposed to be gone for the summer but I'm procrastinating):
1. There was a bee hive in Minah's room for a while now. Finally, one day, she got stung on her feet. Mum called some people from MBPJ and voila. They brought their equipment and bing bang boom. Gao tim.
2. Nicole's PC has 3.37GB worth of RAM. I was like, "Who the hell needs so much memory?!"
3. I'm learning Tears in Heaven again.
4. I had the much talked about donuts in Malaysian blogosphere - J.CO Donuts.
The first time, in college. The next, tonight. Jason bought some for us. Wee! Thanks a bunch! Although mum and dad probably walloped most of it. Mum asked me to come to the room to get some. Turns out that "some", was half a donut.
5. My brother almost became homeless this winter. But his nice friend (she's a "she") let him stay with her somewhere. I wish he would lick a pole.
Ps. To the rest of the population, this is meant to be cryptic since I don't want to piss her off. Yet.